Welcome To The Insulin Suppression Podcast
with Barbara & Charlie McDermott
Why HARVARD Medical School Is WRONG About Heart Health
Harvard Medical School, Mayo Clinic and even the American Heart Association each provide lists of foods they say will lower cholesterol.
And on the surface the foods they recommend, to the un-SHIFTed eye, look beneficial. See the list…click here.
But take just a peek below the surface of their recommendations, and the reality is… shocking. Most of the foods these trusted, authority websites recommend actually increase cholesterol!
Keep Your Heart Healthy by listening to this episode. And get the full story on “How To Lower Cholesterol Naturally” on our blog:
CHOLESTEROL: From Confusion To Clarity
Here’s What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- What really causes heart disease… it’s not what you think.
- How to reverse heart disease… naturally.
- Why low cholesterol is harmful to the brain.
- The important cholesterol roles that include brain health, mood enhancement & feeling good, and healing.
- How a type 1 diabetic goes 6 days without insulin.
- Why we become ANGRY when cholesterol is restricted.
- The low cholesterol – statins – Alzheimer’s connection.
Learn More About How To Lower Cholesterol Naturally.